For more information on Harvest Deaf Camp, click below:
As soon as we have more details, you can find them below.
Harvest Deaf Camp USA is an exciting part of our lives each year. We have been conducting camp for many years and have seen young people grow up, attend our college, graduate, and begin serving the Lord here in the US and around the world. This shows the importance of coming to Harvest Deaf Camp. It may be a life-changing experience for you! The theme for our entire ministry throughout this year is “Back to Basics,” and we want to share this theme with you this summer as we seek God’s will in our ministries, our personal lives, and the lives of others for Christ. Harvest Deaf Ministries is planning an exciting activity packed week just for you. Plan now to be with us as we have a great time in the Lord together.
July 23-28, 2017
Harvest Deaf Camp 2017 will be at Fort Bluff Camp in Dayton, TN. Click here for directions.
This video is from 2016. However, it will give you an idea on what to expect at Harvest Deaf Camp.
- Registration Information
- Camp cost: $180.00 per person, ages 6 and up (5 and under are free)
- Children age 9 and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Printable Registration Forms:
- Click here for the waiver form.
- Click here for the registration form
- Teen Scholarship application:
Click here for the scholarship application
- Check-List (To make sure you have completed everything)
- Mail Registration and Payment to the following:
Harvest Deaf Camp
c/o Harvest Deaf Ministries
1314 Old Three Notch Road
Ringgold, GA 30736
- Camp Rules
Click here for the basic rules for camp. This list includes what to bring.
- Cost of Camp
- $180.00 for children and adults (age 6 and up)
- Free for children (age 5 and under)
- This cost includes meals and lodging
- July 23, 2017:
Registration at 3:00 P.M. at Fort Bluff
(Supper will be provided)
First Service at 7:00 P.M.
- July 28, 2017:
Last day of camp. (Breakfast provided)