Harvest Deaf Bible College does everything within its power to help with the admission of eligible foreign applicants. Any foreign student desiring admission to the college should read carefully the following paragraphs concerning instructions for admission.
Foreign students making application for admission to Harvest Deaf Bible College must meet the same requirements as any other student. They must also meet the requirements of their own country. Before a letter can be sent from the College to the student to assist him in securing the necessary credentials to leave his own country for study, the foreign student must:
- Submit an application with the application fee of $35.00 in money order or cashier’s check. This must be in United States Currency.
- Submit a pastor’s name for us to contact for a recommendation.
- Furnish other satisfactory references as to his Christian character by sending at least two other names for us to contact.
- Able to pass an English placement test here at Harvest Deaf Bible College.
- Submit advanced payment (all costs determined from the current catalog).
- Send a letter from the person promising to pay the bills of the student.
- An international student must obtain an M-1 visa. An international student can not work on or off campus.
- No international student can come to America on a visitor’s visa expecting to transfer to a student visa. (See #7 above.)
After the above is completed, the applicant will then be sent a letter (if his application is accepted) of acceptance and I-20 forms. The applicant must then submit any necessary paperwork to the immigration authorities to permit him to enter the United States.